Eduplus initiated TENERIFE COURSES
Consortium of regional NGOs and educational professionals with expertise in a diversity of fields.
We use practical and active teaching methodologies to provide unique training courses in Tenerife, Spain.
What do we offer?
Innovative and high quality training courses specially designed to meet the needs of teachers and educational centers staff from Europe. We organize:
- ERASMUS+ Staff Mobility courses (KA1) for adult education, school education and VET
- Study visits
- Job shadowing visits
- Training courses and visits for staff of: museums, libraries, public administrations, universities, etc.
- Other short-term mobility projects
Through our courses, the participants benefit from:
- professional development abroad
- a boost in motivation
- new inspirational ideas
Our training courses and study visits are addressed to professionals who work in relation with education:
- Adult education trainers,
- teachers (pre-school, primary, secondary, vocational, adult education centers),
- teachers trainers,
- school leaders
- non-teaching school staff and other professional workers
After a teacher or educator attends our courses, their learners will benefit from new and improved teaching practices.
Our approach is personal and semiformal. We value human connections.