We are involved in several long-term partnership projects for Adult Education across Europe.
Erasmus+ Cooperation Partnerships aim to support:
- the development, transfer and implementation of innovative practices;
- the implementation of joint initiatives promoting cooperation, peer learning and exchanges of experience at European level.
|Growing communities: Empowerment through social permaculture|
|FibiC – Curriculum and Challenge for Learning and Applying Basic Financial Education|
|ERASVUS+ – EU opportunities for Raising Skills through Volunteering of Unengaged Seniors¨|
|Seniors in action|
General objectives of KA2 projects:
- Addressing common needs and priorities in the fields of education, training, youth and sport
- Enabling transformation and change (at individual, organizational or sectoral level), leading to improvements and new approaches
- Increasing quality in the work, activities and practices of the partner organizations
- Networking: increasing transnational and trans-sectorial work; opening up to new actors
News from our projects