Are you interested in working with educational activities on social, ecological and intercultural topics in the island of Tenerife?
EDUPLUS Association from Tenerife is searching for a new collaborator within the program:
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
- Availability for 6 months (minimum 3 months)
- Grant: 1100€/month
- You are planning to start a business (create a business plan); or you have less than 3 years of total entrepreneurial experience
- You must be a European citizen (in case you are Spanish you must have lived the last 6 months abroad)
What we offer
An international work experience that will allow you to enrich your network and open new possibilities. We also offer mentoring and support with moving to Tenerife, finding accommodation, etc.
What you would work with:
- Support with organizing international training courses for teachers (tenerifecourses.com)
- Marketing, social media, design and web management
- Project management of Erasmus+ and local projects
- Support with logistics and administrative tasks
What we ask for:
- a good level of English (Spanish an other languages are a plus)
- abilities in marketing / project management / training of trainers / logistics
- social, intercultural and environmental values and interests
- autonomy, proactivity and commitment
- a lot of motivation and eagerness to learn!
What you need to do:
- Read more about the EYE Program to know if you are eligible to apply for this program: erasmus-entrepreneurs.eu
- Fill in our form: forms.gle/GqYLcHrBJhBB2P8Q6
- Have a short interview with us, if you’re selected.
- Contact the organization responsible for the EYE Program in your country to guide you through the process.
- Apply to the program in the country where you have lived for the last year by preparing a Business plan and project description.
- Once your funding request is approved, we will discuss in details.
Learn more about us: